The business is complying with Government Guidance, do not enter premises if you have symptoms
We have put measures in place for the safety of our customers and staff. Please read the following guidelines so you know what to expect while shopping with us:
● We are monitoring customer numbers in-store
● We request that customers shop together from the same households or support bubbles where possible. For friends and family who are meeting to dine in our restaurant please make sure your group is no more than 6 and you are seated in our outside area.
● No entry without a face covering; customers visiting our Garden Centres and Farm Shops must wear a face covering to be allowed entry
● Floor markers have been placed throughout the store to help maintain 2-metre distancing
● We have introduced one-way entry and exits
● We have additional cleaning and hygiene measures in place, including frequently sanitising commonly touched areas, paying special attention to check-outs and credit card pin pads
● We are requesting that all payments are made by card (chip & pin or contactless using a card or mobile device). Contactless limits are £45 for card payments, and £500 for Apple pay and other mobile pay platforms
The liability for wearing a face covering lies with the individual. It is important for us all to be aware that some
members of the public are exempt due to health reasons. Should an individual without an exemption refuse to wear a face covering, a shop can refuse them entry and can call the police if they do not comply. Customers can remove their masks to consume food and drink in our restaurant areas once these have reopened, but are required to wear them when placing orders at the counter.